Tennis Force Clay Tennis Courts
Tennis Force is an all weather clay tennis surface.
- ITF Classified: Category 1 - Slow
- Playable in most weather conditions
- Inset frost resistant lines
- No major maintenance required at the start of the playing season
- Free draining - play during and after rain
- Low maintenance cost
- True clay slide underfoot
- No irregularities - reduced trip hazard
- Predictable and consistent foot friction
- Even ball bounce
- Suitable for wheelchair tennis
- 100% recyclable
- Ideal as an upgrade from existing clay or artificial clay courts
Tennis Force Indoor
Is currently in use at the Porche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart.
The Porsche Tennis Grand Prix is one of twenty premier events in the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. It is the second highest class of tournament, just below the four Grand Slam tournaments. The Porsche Tennis Grand Prix is the first tournament in the history of tennis to be held indoors on clay, starting in 2009.